6.12.2007

Fanfiction

The wikipedia def of fanfiction is: Fan fiction (also commonly spelled as fanfiction and frequently abbreviated to fanfic or occasionally just FF or fic) is a broadly-defined term for fiction about characters or settings written by fans of the original work, rather than by the original creators. Fan fiction usually describes works which are uncommissioned by the owner of the work, and usually (but not always) works which are not professionally published. Fan fiction is defined against original fiction, which exists with its own discrete universe, and against canon works within the universe. Most fan fiction writers assume that their readers have knowledge of the canon universe in which their works are based.
I write/read it for pure entertainment value. I have my own favorite ships. I dive deep into canon relationships as well as the fanon anti-relationships. Fandom is a confusing place for us all though, as we pledge our love for characters and details theories in plotlines...
Here is the door to my fandom...
I want to judged.
I want to be critizied.
Here is the link to my FF. This is where i try to make Gilmore Girls tolerable considering the shows apparent decline within the last few years.
Grateful for the Gilmore Girls cancellation,
Sage

No comments: